Another Roadside Attraction is a unique market/festival across New Zealand which is completely free.
You will find market stalls, arts and craft, food, musical entertainment and kids shows.
We have talented musicians playing sweet tunes for your ears, with kids shows running throughout the day - where your children can shine like 'Stars' and get involved!
When and where will this extravaganza be on the road? From September through till April every year in a town or city near you. Unique Tiny Homes - all running on solar power.
We aim to be a sustainable event using all compostable and recyclable packaging to help reduce waste, working towards a 'Greener' event.
Remember to pack your Refillable Water Bottles!
Throughout the day we have talented musicians & performers. And kids games with prizes up for grabs!
- The Karl Austin Experience
- Ashton Family Circus - fun for the whole family
- Magic Show by Dylan Daisy
- Gypsta Tricksta Kids Show
- Guest visits from Mr Conrad Coom & other roaming performers
- Hoola Hoop Show by Summer Spins as seen on NZ's Got Talent
- Tug of War, Musical Bean Bags, Sack Races, 4 man ski race
- Interactive kids toys
- Open mic (4-5pm)