Introduction to Māori Healing
The Manaaki Mama Healers ki Waitaha head to Hokitika for the first time, to offer this incredibly popular Introduction to Māori Healing workshop.
Tauira/students for this workshop will be welcomed to the WestREAP whare in Hokitika, to learn about Māori healing modalities including Mirimiri; Romiromi and Rongoā Māori.
This is a ONE DAY workshop (9 hours) where Tauira learn about
- Karakia - prayer, blessings and divine connection
- Purea/Whakawatea - cleansing and clearing sacred spaces
- Protection, Permissions and Cost
- Tapu and Noa
- Māori diagnostic systems
- Elemental magick
- Mareikura/Whatukura - Divine Feminine and Masculine energies
- Clearings and Activation's and much, much more.
The day will take tauira deep into the realms of Māori Healing; delving into the holistic model of Māori Healing as experienced through the lens of Te Ao Māori - the Māori world view.
Tauira will also receive
- A comprehensive printed workbook
- Personal activation's and healing
- Hands-on experience
- A beautiful high vibe shared lunch
- Rongoā Māori Sampling
- A custom blended Manaaki Mama Rongoā Māori gift
This is an OPEN AND ALL-INCLUSIVE event so all ages, genders and cultures are welcome to attend. All levels of practitioners are also welcome.
A selection of high vibe dishes will be provided for lunch but in the true nature of whanaungatanga, we also ask participants to bring something to share with everyone.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact us
Kaiarihi - Manaaki Mama
M| +64 22 101 4229
E | email@example.com
Nau mai Haere Mai Tautoko mai whanau