BAC to Nature: Bird & Conservation Package
The Conservation Story of The West Coast
Come and experience the conservation and birding story of the West Coast!
Isolated, independent, caring, kiwi communities invite you to ‘live like a local’ and share their stories. From the eco-sourcing of our seeds, to our kiwi release and conservation programmes, predator control, and stunning array of birdlife, plus:
- You will make a difference
- A percentage of all activity fees will be redirected to support our ‘on-the-ground conservation projects
BIRD & CONSERVATION PACKAGE
A 6 night/7day tour focused on the unique and diverse birdlife and ecosystems of the West Coast includes:
- Experienced operators passionate about conservation and focused on quality informative experiences
- A variety of conservation programmes and tours comprising 2-night stays in 3 iconic West Coast environments
- Diverse, educational and focused activities/tours exploring our native flora and fauna, particularly birdlife and the preservation/restoration of the delicate ecosystems essential for their survival.
- All bookings contribute to a variety of conservation efforts E.g.: West Coast Penguin Trust, Project Early Bird (predator control), Okarito Native Plants Nursery etc.
For full details and further information:
Contact: Paula Sheridan
Ph: +64 3 753 4223