Motels & self-contained
Lake Brunner Country Motel & Holiday Park
Beautiful and tranquil setting, surrounded by native forest and the Southern Alps, with a range of accommodations to suit individuals, couples, families, corporate and larger groups. 2km from Moana Village and Lake Brunner.
$20 - $155
Lake Brunner Country Motel & Holiday Park is set on 6 acres of landscaped grounds, surrounded by some of the finest West Coast native forest, with the Southern Alps as a backdrop.
Situated only 2km from Moana Village and Lake Brunner, which is the largest lake on the West Coast, this is the perfect location to get some rest and relaxation, fishing, and other activities. There is a range of walking tracks in the area.
- Individual, self-contained cottages in a village-style setting for your comfort, peace, and tranquillity (for couples or up to six people).
- Cabins (configured to sleep two, three, and four people) located at the cabin lodge with a fully equipped communal kitchen, lounge, and unisex bathroom facilities (a family bathroom is also available).
- Powered and non-powered sites surrounded by native trees and bush.
Listen to the native bird song and explore our little corner of native forest where Tui, Bellbirds, Kereru (native wood pigeons), Shining Cuckoo, Fantails, Warblers, Pukeko and Weka frequent and make their home.
View the glow worms at night in the native bush gully. See the cheeky Weka (flightless birds similar looking to the kiwi) going about their business and feeding their young around the park. The chicks hatch between September and May.
- A children’s play area.
- Undercover gas BBQs with picnic tables.
- Guest laundry (coin-operated).
- Barista Coffee Machine.
- Summer house.
- Fire pits.
- Chip & putt golf.
- wide-open spaces for ball games, a petanque court, table tennis, pool table, volleyball.
- Toy store with various games/sport equipment and a dump station.
- There is full cell phone coverage as well as free Wi-Fi.
Selected by the Sunday Star Times as the Best Motel Complex on the West Coast of the South Island for under $200 a night for three people sharing, we are well suited for your vacation.
The complex lends itself to small weddings, conferences, team building, tour, and school groups.
There is plenty of space to park cars and boats on the grounds.
We invite you to come and stay at ‘Our Very Special Place.’