Maruia Hot Springs
Maruia Hot Springs is a historical natural thermal mineral spring located in the Lewis Pass National Reserve.
$40 - $249
8am to 9pm (all year round).
The property is surrounded by pristine primary native beech forest and rugged high mountains.
Various packages are available for day visits, overnight escapes and multi day retreats.
Maruia Hot Springs facilities
- New outdoor bathing area pools.
- New cold plunge pool.
- Thermal showers.
- New steam room.
- Two new saunas.
- New luxury changing rooms.
- A refurbished bathhouse.
- Refurbished rooms completed in December 2017.
- Day bathing and sauna from $40pp.
- Camping, bathing and sauna from $65pp.
- Rooms, bathing and sauna from $249 for two people.