West Coast Wildlife Centre Cafe
West Coast Wildlife Centre is the home of the official breeding programme for the world's rarest kiwi called the Rowi and now the Haast Kiwi!
Open from 8.30am - 7 Days - 365 Days of the year
All weather and indoor wildlife attraction with glacier and West Coast storytelling areas.
Something for all the family to enjoy.
- Go behind the scenes to see the hatching programme.
- Delicious and fresh food served in Cafe Wild.
- Wild West Shop with NZ made Souvenirs.
- Qualmark endorsed activity.
AMAZING 2 NIGHT PACKAGE DEAL: $299 PER PERSON – AVAILABLE NOW!
- 1 night's accommodation at the Beachfront Hotel Hokitika in a 4-Star luxury Ocean View Room
- Entry to the Westcoast Treetop Walk
- 1 night's accommodation at the Rainforest Retreat in Franz Josef in 4-Star luxury Tree Lodge
- A scenic helicopter flight with HeliServices.NZ over the Franz Josef glacier
- Entry to the West Coast Wildlife Centre to see live kiwi & tuatara
ALL THIS FOR ONLY $299 PER PERSON!!
Travel between today and 30th August 2021**